About the Product
Cover Action Pro 3.0 is a revolutionary new set of product-shot templates that add tangible-like vaule to the products and services you sell online. CAP has been used (and continues to be used) for thousands of product launches and book promotions — going on for nearly a decade. It’s the “go-to” tool and must-have for any online product or book promotion.
CoverActionPro is the worlds first and only complete product-shot tool for marketing books and products online.
“Virtual product images have a HUGE impact on sales and conversions, up to 145% more, if done correctly. Poor product images , however, are worse than none at all and make you look bush-league.” — Ryan Deiss, Founder and CEO of DigitalMarketer.
Why you will do well with this launch
• CoverActionPro is already a household name and Prospects are more likely to buy a known product with credibility and trust.
• Having a 50% commission payout is giving you a great return on investment.
• Instant commissions for PayPal transactions (approved affiliates).
• Incredible bonuses upto a $2000 contest reward.
• Only a 5-Day window to order which creates intense pressure to buy.
Affiliate Cash Prizes
First Place – $2000 (min 50 sales)
Second Place – $750 (min 25 sales)
3rd Place – $500 (min 25 sales)
4th Place – $250 (min 15 sales)
Contest Rules and Affiliate Terms
Please always adhere to these FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. You must agree to our affiliate agreement before promoting CoverActionPro. In addition, you must not use the following promotional methods. Doing so may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
• Contest Period is 5 days (January 24th to January 28th).
• To be eligible, you must subscribe to the JV newsletter BEFORE the launch date.
• Fraudulent or refunded DO NOT count.
• You can not spam or use safe lists of any kind.
• Only sales made during this contest period count towards prizes.
• You CAN NOT offer cash incentives, cash back, or rebates in any way.
• You CAN NOT use negative words such as ‘scam’ in promotional campaigns or videos.